Last Updated: May 29, 2020
ProSites, Inc. (“ProSites,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We collect information through our websites. This Privacy Notice explains how ProSites collects, uses, and shares your personal information collected via:
In this Privacy Notice, we refer to prosites.com as the “Website.” If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, do not use the Website. This Privacy Notice only applies to the Website. It does not apply to third party websites or services linked to the Website, other ProSites websites or services, or offline activities related to ProSites.
By using the Website, you consent to the transfer of this information and to ProSites’ use of your information as explained in this Privacy Notice.
We only process your personal information when we have a lawful basis to do so. For purposes of this Privacy Notice, “personal information” is defined as information that identifies, or can be used to identify, an individual. We collect personal information from individuals visiting our Website and creating ProSites accounts.
ProSites is the controller of personal information that you provide through the Website. Our legal bases for processing your personal information include your consent, fulfilment of a contractual obligation, and where we have a legitimate interest to process your personal information, provided that our interests do not outweigh your individual rights and freedoms. Our legitimate interests include:
- Investigating, preventing, and protecting against fraud, security risks, threats to you and others, and violations of this policy;
- Verifying your identity and account;
- Protecting and defending our rights and properties, including intellectual property;
- Complying with laws and regulations that apply to us, as well as responding to requests from law enforcement or government authorities or as otherwise required by law;
- Improving your experiences with our products and services;
- Understanding and improving our Website, user experience, and customer relationships; and
- Enabling our business operations.
Where we rely on your permission to process your personal information, you have the right to change, withdraw, or withhold your consent.
Personal Information Collection
We collect personal information that you choose to share with us, as well as information provided directly by your browser or device when you visit our website. The personal information we collect will vary depending on how you interact with the Website.